Please select sending to a friend option when making a donation. Thank you.
Click the link below to make a donation today!
Village House is a non-profit 501c3 organization that provides court ordered and other referred supervised visitation for a child(ren) and their non-custodial parent in a safe family-friendly environment. Each room is filled with age-appropriate toys, games and books. A craft room with activities for all ages, and a kitchen for family mealtime or snacks. Our home is designed for the parent and child(ren) to have an opportunity to spend quality time together to rebuild, reconnect, or preserve the parent/child bond that is crucial to the healthy development of a child(ren).
Description of Donation Items Needed:
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray/Wipes
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Box of Tissues
- Trash Bags/Baby Diaper Disposable Trash Bags
- Hand Soap/Hand Sanitizer
- Individually Wrapped Snacks- cookies, chips, crackers, fruit snacks, pudding, or Jell-O cups.
- Kids Microwavable Meals- pasta, mac & cheese, frozen dinners, or pizzas.
- Cases of Bottled Water- big or small
- Juice Boxes/Pouches- No Red
- Light Bulbs- LED standard 60W & 75W, 3-way
- Book of US Postage Stamps
- Office Supplies- copy paper, paperclips, blue/black ink pens, highlighters, post-it notes, correction tape (white-out).
- Room Air Fresheners (spray) and Fabreeze
- Cleaning Supplies- Windex, carpet stain remover/cleaner, kitchen/bathroom counter disinfectant, Drano, toilet bowl cleaner, Swiffer duster refills, Swiffer wet mop pads refills.
- Craft Items- crayons, colored pencils, paint/brushes/aprons, coloring books, Contruction paper, beads, glue, scissors, chalk, yarn/string, stickers, pipe cleaners, any holiday themed crafts.
- Kitchen Appliances/Utensils- silverware, pots, pans, spatulas, rubber scrapers, ladles, cookie cutters, cookie sheets, pot handles, paper plates.
- Ziplock Bags, Aluminum Foil, Wax or Parchment Paper.